FCC patch unlock works with DJI RC-N1 remote and drone models:
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Air 2s
DJI Mini 2
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3
1. Download and install FCC patch app
2. Power on remote and droneMavic Air 2 FCC - https://bit.ly/38lliWh
3. Unplug phone from the top of the remote
4. Plug to the bottom USB C of the remote
5. Run DJI Air 2s FCC patch app
It will show patching successful. You drone will be unlocked.
Plug the phone to the top USB-C port to fly and enjoy full range and signal power.
You can check in the DJI Fly app transmission tab, if the 1km signal line is above 90dB line, confirming full signal power.
This patch will reset every time you power you drone or remote off. So you will need to run this patch before each flight to have full power.