Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Audio Gear' started by Justin, Dec 18, 2014.
My review of Edifier Studio 7 HiFi stereo on a budget.
Edifier Studio 7 (R2700) Features
• Dual Digital (optical, coaxial) and dual analogue (RCA) audio inputs.
• Magnetically shielded 6½ inch bass driver, 4 inch mid-range and ¾ neodymium tweeter drivers
• Calibrated, flared bass reflect port in front of the speaker cabinet
• Professional 5 pin XLR canon type speaker connecting cable
• +/- 6dB treble and +/-12dB bass electronic tone control with DSP technology
• Full-digital adjustments, input selection, treble, bass, volume dials located on the side panel.
• Wireless remote control for input selection, volume adjustment and mute.
• 100% MDF wooden enclosures to reduce audio resonance
Edifier Studio 7 (R2700) Specifications
Total power output: RMS 16W x 2 + 16W x 2 + 32W x 1
THD + N (testing level): 10%
Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
Frequency response: Subwoofers: 20Hz – 2KHz | Tweeters | Mid range: 2.8Hz – 20Khz
Input sensitivity: Tweeter & Mid Range: 1000 mV ± 50 mV Bass: 500mV ± 50mV
Channel separation: R/L: ≥50dB
Audio input type: Optical, Coaxial, Auxiliary, PC
Adjustment: Side panel control: volume, bass treble, input, wireless remote control
Subwoofer/Bass unit: 6½ inch magnetically shielded, 6Ω,
Midrange unit: 4 inch magnetically shielded, 4Ω
¾ inch magnetically sheilded, 4Ω
Active Speaker: 218mm x 393mm x 298mm (WxHxD)
Passive Speaker: 218mm x 393mm x 294mm (WxHxD)
Very nice review
Yea, im looking for something like this. ty