APKtoW10M Setup Error?

Discussion in 'Smartphones' started by AndyD1, Sep 26, 2015.

1. AndyD1

AndyD1 New Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Male
    Hello Tech Cat,
    I recently found the forum post on how to install android apps onto your windows phone, and seeing as I had a compatible phone (Lumia 920), I decided to try it out myself.

Whilst installing the APKtoWin10M, I got the error: "Warning 4145. Windows Phone IP Over USB prerequisite was not correctly installed. Continue Installation of APKtoW10M?

When I clicked yes, the installation finished, but when I ran the program, I got another error: "The Procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAP132.dll.

When I clicked "OK" to dismiss the error, the program started up as if there were no problems. However, under Step 2, Connect and pair the device, even when my phone is not connected to my PC, it says: "Device is already connected.", with two options, "Check again" and "Disconnect".

Assuming it was just a bug, I connected my phone and dragged an APK into the square and pressed install. I waited for over 20 minutes for a single APK to install, but it showed no sign of progress, it only had the occasional green progress bar flash.

When I attempt to click "Check again", or "Disconnect", it gives me the same error as when I ran the program. ""The Procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAP132.dll."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program a couple times now, but it gives the same error every time. Anyone have a similar problem, or know a solution?

2. tahir123770

tahir123770 New Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Male
    i am getting same problem .... unable to pair my device in apktow10m .... any help

mortezie and md saeed like this.
  3. cielorama

cielorama New Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Female
    md saeed likes this.
  4. ShadicX

ShadicX New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    Maybe something blocking connection between phone and PC?

md saeed likes this.
  5. AAQUIB

AAQUIB New Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Male
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2015 ---
    same problem as given above

Hasib Niloy, md saeed and summa like this.
  6. summa

summa New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Male
    same problem here...any solution?

7. AAQUIB

AAQUIB New Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Male
    someone have solution of this problem???????

8. Justin

Justin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Microsoft removed Android from later Windows 10 builds. So project is closed and you won't be able to test this anymore, because there are no Android files in later Windows 10 versions.

9. Amartya Dhar

Amartya Dhar New Member

Mar 13, 2016
    Male
    same problem on my pc tooo